Search public documentation:
The Referenced Assets Browser allows you to view the assets that are being referenced by the currently-selected Actor in a level.
The Referenced Assets Browser can be accessed through the View menu of the level editor. Selecting the Browser Windows > References option will open the Referenced Assets Browser directly. Another option is to click the Open the Content Browser button in the main level editor toolbar and then select the References tab in the browser window that opens.
The Referenced Assets Browser is divided into four regions:
- Refresh - refresh the Actors List.
- Docked - This option will dock a currently floating browser into the main browser window. When the current browser is docked, this option appears checked.
- Floating - This option will undock a docked browser from the main browser window causing it to become a floating browser in its own window. When the current browser is floating, this option will be checked.
- Clone Browser - This option will create a duplicate of the current browser.
- Remove Browser - This option will remove or delete the current browser. This option is only enabled on cloned browser windows.
|Changes the asset view to list mode.|
|Changes the asset view to thumbnail mode.|
|Displays only directly referenced assets.|
|Displays all referenced assets.|
|Allows the user to set a custom depth.|
|Shows assets referenced by default properties.|
|Shows assets referenced by script.|
|Displays references grouped by class.|