Search public documentation:
UE3 Home > Commandlets
FixupRedirectscommandlet can be run from the command line using the following:
- Making A Commandlet - Guide on how to make new commandlets.
- Commandlet List - List and reference of commandlets built into UE3 by default.
- BatchExportCommandlet - Commandlet for exporting resources from packages.
- CompressAnimationsCommandlet - Commandlet for batch compressing all animations.
- ContentAuditCommandlet - Commandlet that finds assets that are costly.
- FixUpRedirectsCommandlet - Commandlet that fixes references and cleans redirectors.
- HelpCommandlet - Commandlet that displays help about other commandlets.
- MineCookedPackages - Commandlet that populates a database with info about cooked packages.
- ContentComaprisonCommandlet - Commandlet that analyzes relative costs between assets.
- SetTextureLODGroupCommandlet - Commandlet that ensures textures are in the correct LOD group.