Search public documentation:
editactorsupport, though you can pass
-wxwindowson the command line to get the old behavior.
- Game Resolution - choose from a set of standard or fullscreen modes, or create a custom resolution
- Maximum Texture Size - choose from 32x32 through 4096x4096
- Maximum Shadow Size - choose from 32x32 through 512x512
- Enable Post Process Effects - choose either True or False
- View Mode - choose from Wireframe, BrushWireframe, Unlit, Lit, LightingOnly, LightComplexity, ShaderComplexity
- Slomo - set a value (1.0 is normal)
- FOV - set a value (typically 90.0)
- Showflags - select toggles for Bones, Bounds, BSP, Collision, Constraints, Decals, Decal Info, Fog, Foliage, Hit Proxies, Level Coloration, Mesh Edges, Missing Collision, Particles, Vertex Colors, Scene Capture Portals, Shadow Frustums, Skeletal Meshes, Skins, Sprites, Static Meshes, Terrain, Terrain Patches, Constraints
- Dynamic Shadows - toggle on or off
- Show HUD toggle HUD drawing on or off (this is different from UnrealUI scenes)
- Players Only - toggle on or off
- Frames Per Second - toggle on or off
- D3D Scene - Not used at this time
- Memory - toggle on or off
- Physics - dynamics, events, etc.
- Streaming - game and rendering threads, audio, loading times, etc.
- Engine - foliage, terrain, decals, input, HUD, shadows, etc.
- FaceFX - morphing, materials, bone blending, etc.
- Game - Actors, Components, Scripts, Kismet, garbage collection, etc.
- UI - scenes, widgets, etc.
- Audio - components, instances, etc.
- Anim - updates, blends, etc.
- Particles - sprites, meshes, etc.
- BeamParticles - spawn, render, etc.
- TrailParticles - spawn, render, etc.
- SceneUpdate - primitives, lights, etc.
- Net - packets, bunches, static object references, name references, etc.
- CharacterLighting - visibility, environment, etc.
- RHI - triangles, lines, primitives
- Octree - point and radius check; time and count
- SceneRendering - occlusion, shadows, lights, etc.
- Collision - Level, Terrain, BSP, Static Meshes, Actors; Single-Line and Multi-Line checks
- DefaultStatGroup - root
- StatSystem - per frame capture
- Object - properties, config, localization, name table, etc.
- Memory - virtual memory, physcal memory, etc.
- Threading - rendering and game threads
- AsyncIO - read counts and sizes (fulfilled, canceled, outstanding)
RCat the Console. NOTE: As of the April 2007 QA-Approved Build these console commands are only available when running the game executable with
-wxwindows. These commands are always available when running from a Play In Editor session. To suppress Remote Control when invoking game executable from the command line, specify